Monday, June 1, 2015

The Journey to Better Health

Hello friends,
     I've been inspired. If any of you follow my on Instagram you may have noticed I was recently hospitalized. We all know hospital stays SUCK and let me tell you, this was the epitome of suckage, but some very good things came out of it. First of all, I'm going to be alright! I was diagnosed with Chronic Gastritis, which is inflammation and small tearings along the stomach lining. This was most likely brought on by the tremendous amounts of stress I've been under for the last few months. But that's all over now! I'm fully dedicated to restarting, de-stressing, and working towards a healthy me! 

The plan:
1. Follow a dedicated clean eating meal structure
2. Work-out 5-6 days a week. Incorporating low and high intensity days. 
3. Take up meditation and study Buddhism to decrease my stress and anxiety level

The rules:
1. List of foods NOT to eat is extensive
2. No alcohol!
3. Low stress lifestyle

Stick around the next few months as I learn all about how to heal myself from the inside out with food and exercise. 

Some other, more exciting things going on in my life right now (for those of you interested): I'm a senior (lol, in a sense) at TXST now! I finished my minor in business and will be in a lot more challenging and interesting classes from here on out, buckle up! I'm all moved out of the river house and in the sweetest pad smack dab in the middle of SM, enjoying every minute of it thus far. AND I HAVE A LOT OF AWESOME RECIPES COMING UP FOR YOU!

XOXO,
Maude

No comments:

Post a Comment