Tuesday, May 6, 2014

What I've been up to...

     So, I've been gone awhile. Gone from the blog world at least. I'm sorry, y'all, I've been really busy. For the past few months I've been doing my dream job... planning a wedding! NO! Not for myself! I was hired to plan the wedding of a family friend's daughter and it was awesome. Here are some pictures...




















     Most of the details were handled by me and I am super proud of myself for pulling off this beautiful wedding! Happy marriage, Mr. & Mrs. Dilley! If you notice the chandelier, I hand made that custom for the centerpiece of the occasion! 
     I'm coming back, though. With work calming down again, I'll be back on my blog game once more! Keep checking in for new recipes and tips!

Maude

No comments:

Post a Comment