Saturday, May 17, 2014

Spinach Power Salad

    I used to absolutely hate salads. I thought they were the worst. But now salads are my go-to food for something quick and tasty. My favorite? Spinach salads. Spinach is sweet, and we all know I have a huge sweet-tooth. I went to this awesome restaurant out near where I work and I had their spinach salad and fell in love with this simple and awesome recipe. The only thing I wish I knew was their recipe for the salad dressing. It was some sort of yogurt poppy-seed dressing that was to die for! I'll let y'all know when I recreate it successfully! For now, though, I've been using this awesome low calorie Rasberry Merlot salad dressing by Bolthouse Farms, which is an awesome company! (I also LOVE their protein smoothies). So here's my recipe, which is pretty simple!

Spinach, Strawberries, Feta, & Walnuts!
AMAZING!

1 comment: