Monday, March 3, 2014

Quick update!!!

   Hey friends,
I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything in the last couple of days. I have been incredibly busy. For those of you who don't know, I'm a full time student and I hold two jobs! My life is crazy. ANYWAY!! I have a request of you guys... 
    One thing I really like to challenge myself with in the kitchen is taking a normally unhealthy meal and cleaning it up. One example of this is my famous Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe. The traditional Chicken Cordon Bleu calls for way more cheese, real bread crumbs, and no veggies at all. I just tweaked the recipe a bit and eliminated over half of the calories and add a lot of important nutrients. I want to do that for you guys. So I'm asking for your help! Reach out and contact me with your favorite meal and I'll get in the kitchen and find a way to make a clean and delicious version of it. I'll post pictures and recipes of each one, as well as a shout out to who requested it. 
    Now, I've been getting a lot of feedback from friends saying they wish they were able to post comments on my blog posts easier. I apologize for the super inconvenience this website makes you go through just to comment, but I think I have a solution! My email is maudelyse15@hotmail.com, and I promise to personally respond to anything you send me within 24 hours. PLEASE feel free to email me with questions, comments, concerns, and my fave, pictures of food you made with my recipes!!!
    I'm really excited to get to work and create in the kitchen, so challenge me!

Talk to you soon!
Maude
   

No comments:

Post a Comment