Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Progress is gradual, but so worth it.

     The last thing I want to do it bombard you with half naked pictures of myself... I hate that. Trust me, progress pics are really not my thing. but they hold me accountable and remind me of why I am working so hard. It's amazing to look back at old pictures and realize just how far we've come. I'm going to post some pictures of before my journey, during my journey, and today (which is technically still during my journey). I didn't take many pictures during my heaviest days, the reasons are pretty obvious. To be honest, I am not much of a picture taker in general! Some of these pictures are a little embarrassing, but I'm so proud of myself! 


 Back (my very least favorite thing to do in the gym)
December 2013

February 2013

June 2012 (pictured with my gorgeous mama)
February 2014

 2011 (pictured with Caitlan Hayes)
February 2014

     In some of these pictures the changes seem drastic, in others the progress is slow. It has been a long and hard journey to where I am today, but I have never felt better and I can't wait to get further and post more progress! On top of dropping fat and gaining muscle, I also feel so much better. I am more energetic and optimistic than I ever have been. My skin is clear and I hardly ever have to wear make up. Most importantly, though, I have confidence and a more positive outlook on life. Working out and eating right don't only effect the way you look, it can change your entire life for the better. It is true that you can drastically extend the length and improve the quality of your life through nutrition and exercise. In the same, though, remember that bad eating habits and a stagnant lifestyle can drastically shorten and drastically decrease the quality of your life. I hope this inspires you to get to the gym (and then try one of my recipes) today!

EAT CLEAN, TRAIN DIRTY,
Maude 

No comments:

Post a Comment